Thursday, September 15, 2011

Introduction

I have some serious issues with Bureaucracy.  Serious issues.  Every time I meet it I lose.  I have never ever been able to 'stick it to the man'.  He always sticks me.  It has gotten to the point that it is one of the things people know about me. 

"Oh yeah that's Ryan he travels all the time, reads a great deal and bureaucracy hates him.  Really hates him.  It hates him more than anything.  No one knows why, some say he killed bureaucracy's parents, others say he turned down the title Emporer of the World and this how they break him to get their revenge, one guy reckons it cause he figured out how magnets work and they want him to appear crazy before he tells others to descredit him.  Most just say he must have someone like Attila the Hun in a past life and this is his karmic reward."

I will confirm or deny nothing.

So I decided for those late in the game to document the times I have been stuck by the man in the best form available to someone like me who travels too much for people to hear every story in person.  This has been suggested to me a number of times in the past but it wans't until this past year of getting stuck by the man every week that I decided I probably had enough material for a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment